Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Archive Pages Design$type=blogging$count=7

Jaime Lyn Bauer Returns to Days of Our Lives!



Jaime Lyn Bauer is reprising the role of Dr. Laura Horton on 'Days of Our Lives' in a couple months. Given the current story on the soap, especially her granddaughter's Abigail's (Marci Miller) condition, Laura's presence on the canvas is greatly needed. Bauer returns to the show on May 20, 2018. Check out her full social media post about her daytime return below!



"Well, I'm sure that many of you have already heard that The Young and The Restless invited me to do a show to celebrate their 45th Anniversary. We shot it last week at the usual place and stage (43). I had a lot of fun, though I didn't have the opportunity to see all the people I still know (as everyone was working.) But it was so wonderful hugging and kissing so many old friends, both in the cast and on the stage. Everyone was very gracious and kind. I was able to catch up with Janice Lynde which I really enjoyed. We did a wonderful interview together afterwards, which was a blast. I think it was for Entertainment Tonight, but don't quote me on that.
Today I did two interviews. One for Soap Opera Digest and one for Soap Opera In-depth. Next week Janice and I are doing another interview together. I'll let you know who it is for after the fact!
The Air Date for The Young and The Restless is March 27th 2018.
The Air Date for Days of Our Lives is May 30th, 2018
I pray you are all well. I can't believe how fast time is moving. I'm so busy! Getting ready to go skiing in Park City at the end of the month. I haven't gone for at least 7 years. I hope I haven't forgotten how to ski!"

Days of Our Lives

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement